If you are an entrepreneur, who is looking forward to immigration to Canada, this will be a good opportunity available to consider. Now you will be able to proceed and apply for Canada permanent resident as an entrepreneur. You are provided with the chance to go ahead and get it done.
This program is implemented under the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program. When you go ahead with it, you will have to start your business or purchase an existing business that is located within British Columbia. If you are comfortable with it, you can keep on reading. We will share you with all the other important information that you need to know when you are trying to apply for Canadian permanent residency under the British Columbia provincial nominee program.
Personal requirements you need to have
As the first step, let’s take a look at the personal Requirements for Canada PR Visa that you will need to have when you are applying for the British Columbia provincial nominee program for an entrepreneur.
- You need to be a person who has a net worth of a minimum CAD $600,000. You need to do an evaluation of your net worth and convert that into Canadian dollars. Then you can easily determine whether you fulfill this requirement or not.
- You need to be a person who has demonstrated business management capabilities in the past.
- You need to be eligible legally for the Canada immigration Skilled worker program.
If you fulfill all these requirements, you don’t have any restrictions to proceed to the next step and apply for PR under the British Columbia provincial nominee program for an entrepreneur. However, it is important to keep in mind that you need to be a person who has been lawfully admitted to the country where you are residing as of now.
Job, business and investment requirements
Now you have a solid understanding of the personal requirements that you should fulfill. With that in mind, you need to take a look at the job, business, and investment requirements as well.
In order to qualify, you will need to have the following requirements catered.
- You should initiate a new business within Canada, ideally within the state of British Columbia. Or else, you should at least go ahead and purchase an existing business. It is also possible for you to provide your assistance with improving an existing business that can be found in Canada.
- You should then go ahead and make an eligible personal investment for an amount of at least CAD $200,000 in the business. This will provide an assurance that you are serious about applying for the British Columbia provincial nominee program for an entrepreneur.
- You should be able to create at least one full-time job for a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen within the business. No matter what business you start, you will have to focus on this.
If you can qualify for these job, business, and investment requirements, you will be in a position to apply for the entrepreneurship PR program without thinking twice.
How to apply for the British Columbia Provincial nominee program for an entrepreneur?
There are certain fees, which you will need to pay at the time of applying for the British Columbia provincial nominee program in order to become a Canada permanent resident. You should first pay a registration fee of $300. Then you will need to make the application fee payment, which is $3,500. You should also make a payment of $1,000 for every key staff application that you submit.
How does the process look like?
If you take a look at the official website of WorkBC, you will be able to get hold of all the information that you will need to proceed with the British Columbia provincial nominee program in order to become an entrepreneur.
From this website, you will be able to get a better overall understanding of the labor market as well as the industries that exist within British Columbia. Then you will be able to use the information to develop your business idea. In fact, you need to think about coming up with something new, which is currently not found within the country. It is better if you can locate a problem that is faced by people in British Columbia and develop a strong solution for it. Then you can have your business around the solution that you provide. This can provide great overall assistance for you to come up with a strong business plan. You will be asked to submit this business plan when you are going through the Canada immigration process. Therefore, you will have to go through it and make sure that you are submitting all the information as requested so that you can create a lasting impression on the minds of immigration officials. This can help you to get Canadian PR.
We are the Best Canada Immigration Experts to simplify your immigration process email us at [email protected] or call 1-833-789-1845. Our consultants will contact you and brief you with every minute that will help you move your base to Canada.