Canada is rated one of the best countries in the world to live in. Starting the Canadian immigration process will give you the opportunities that you have always wanted for you and your family. Immigration is just a few clicks away!
Benefits of joining our immigration process:
- Access to our Online Immigration System guaranteed to increase your chances of receiving a Canadian Visa.
- An Immigration Expert will be assigned to your case and will advise you every step of the way regarding your Canadian immigration process – until you arrive in Canada.
- Guidance in how to apply for a job.
- We offer all existing visas including work permit, permanent residence, tourist, business, and student.
- You will be represented by a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant with a proven track record who will work hard for you.
How long does the process take?
The whole process usually takes from 6 months to 1 year. It can be shortened depending on several circumstances such as: invitation for work, profession, degrees, years of experience etc. but, the vast majority of the cases fall in this time bracket.
Does the process include my family?
Yes. The process will always include your immediate family, as it is defined by the Canadian government: You + your spouse and children under age of 18. Pleasenotice that brothers, sisters and parents are not included in the immediate family concept.
Can we trust you?
ImmigToronto is associated with experienced Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCIC) who are authorized members of ICCRC (Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council) and a qualified expert to provide legal advice in the Canadian immigration process. Our RCICs are a specially trained consultant, skilled, and intimately familiar with Canadian immigration policies. Also, ICCRC (Immigration Consultants Canadian Regulatory Council) acclaims that it is an offense punishable by law to provide Canadian immigration services for a fee or other consideration if not regulated by ICCRC, a Canadian law society, or the Chambre des notaires du Québec.
Are you registered in the Canadian government?
No, we`re a non-governmental institution that provides services to people that want to immigrate to Canada. We work with several RCICs that are the ones in charge to apply your documentation to the Canadian government
What is the guarantee that I will get the visa to Canada?
There are no guarantees you will get the visa since it is approved by the Canadian government, but we will guide and assist you to prepare all the documentation in the best way possible.
I have another query or want more information?
For more information please visit our Support page.