Canada is a country that encourages aspiring entrepreneurs to come and settle down in the country. To support such initiatives, they have come up with a dedicated entrepreneur program as well. If you are a business owner who is interested in investing your money and immigration to Canada, you are strongly encouraged to take a look at this entrepreneur program. It can provide you with a large number of new and exciting opportunities to consider as well.
How to be qualified for Canada entrepreneur program
There are certain requirements, which you need to cater in order to proceed with the Canada entrepreneur program. You are encouraged to have a solid understanding of those requirements and then move forward with the process. Then you will be able to receive great results in the long run.
- To become eligible for the Canada entrepreneur program, you need to have at least two years of experience in running a business within the past five years. It can either be a business started by you or it can also be a business that you have purchased from another entity. You must carefully check the dates and proceed with the application. That’s because the dates would be strongly analyzed and if there is a mistake, you are at the risk of getting your application rejected.
- You must also confirm and make sure that you have managed a lawful and profitable business in the past. You can either be the sole owner of the business or a joint owner of the business. However, you need to make sure that you are having at least 25% of capital equity needed.
- You should showcase that you are a person who has experience in running a business. This is calculated on a full-time basis. You need to prove that you have worked full-time for the development of the business and you have catered all the duties and responsibilities that you had to work on. It includes the work related to management, planning, and control of material, human resources, financial and specialized processes.
You should also keep in mind that the following factors will not be considered for your application. If you have any myths in your mind about it, you need to get them clarified before moving forward with the Canada Immigration application process.
- The duration and nature of training that you have gone through to learn how to manage a business.
- The age of the applicant and the age of the applicant’s spouse.
- The language skills of the applicant.
If you get qualified through the Canada Entrepreneur Program, you will be able to receive a Canada permanent resident visa. Along with that, your immediate family will also be able to receive Canadian immigration invitations under the Federal program. However, you need to keep in mind that this is eligible only for the applicants who are looking forward to staying in Canada, without the state of Quebec.
According to the Canada entrepreneur program, you will need to go ahead and establish a minimum amount of 33.33% quality business on top of Canadian soil. You should actively manage this business as well. In other words, you will have to treat your business as a full-time job. In addition to that, you need to go ahead and create at least one new job opportunity for a permanent resident or a citizen in Canada. Then you will be able to continue with your entrepreneur visa without any difficulties. You will love this exciting opportunity and what comes on your way along with it.
If you are a person who is looking forward to investing in a business, starting a new business, or purchasing an already established business in Canada, you can go through this process. However, you will also come across lots of doubtful and confusing moments at the time of going through the process. That’s where you should think about getting the support and assistance offered by the best Canada visa and immigration experts. They will be able to assess your situation and provide you with appropriate recommendations on how to move forward. You can then stick to what they say and go ahead with it. According to the Canada Immigration and visa Experts, Canada is one of the best countries available for entrepreneurs to go ahead and settle down. That’s because a large number of opportunities are available for them to consider within Canada. You are strongly encouraged to take a look at these opportunities as well. Then you will get the temptation to apply for Canadian PR under the entrepreneurship visa program. Along with that, you can take a look at your qualifications and follow the above-mentioned steps, so that you will be able to become a business owner and settle down in Canada without any hassle.